There are many non-profits out there committed to supporting military families. We have sought out those that complement our mission - to promote military spouse and veteran entrepreneurs - and do it well.
We have a number of select partnerships pending and these will be added soon, so check back soon!
If you would like to become a partner, please contact us at contact@TheRosieNetwork.org.
Military Officers Association of America
MOAA is the nation's largest and most influential association of military officers.
We are a powerful force speaking for a strong national defense and representing the interests of military officers and their families at every stage of their careers.
Continued acceptance as the professional association of choice for all military officers and their families by:
- promoting the enduring values of military professionals;
- serving as the most effective organization shaping relevant government policy;
- delivering relevant membership value that grows membership, with specific appeal to chapters, as well as currently serving members and their spouses and survivors, and;
- providing high-quality products and services to help members meet their professional, financial, and family needs.
MOAA is an independent, nonprofit, politically nonpartisan organization.
ScoutComms, Inc. is an award winning Washington D.C. area based social enterprise communications, advocacy and philanthropic strategy firm supporting veterans, military families and organizations committed to their well-being. ScoutComms is organized as a Benefit Corporation and is one of the first in the nation focused on veterans and military family issues.
Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP)
The Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) is a targeted recruitment and employment solution for spouses and companies that:
- Partners Fortune 500 Plus companies with ALL Military Services
- Provides human resource (HR) managers with recruitment solutions – military spouses
- Prepares military spouses to become competitive, “job ready” applicants
- Connects military spouses with employers seeking the essential 21st century workforce skills and attributes they possess
Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (The SECO Program).
The Spouse Education and Career Opportunities Program provides education and career guidance to military spouses worldwide. SECO offers comprehensive resources and tools ranging from initial career exploration to education and training to employment readiness to career connections.
SBA’s Office of Veteran Business Development
The Office of Veterans Business Development's mission is to maximize the availability, applicability and usability of all administration small business programs for Veterans, Service-Disabled Veterans, Reserve Component Members, and their Dependents or Survivors.
National Veteran Business Development Council (NVBDC)
The National Veteran Business Development Council is the only third party Veteran Owned Business Certification program in the United States and is organized as a 501c3 not for profit foundation.
The NVBDC was created for the purpose of providing a credible and reliable certifying authority that would ensure that valid documentation exists of a business' Veteran ownership and control.
Veteran Business Outreach Center (VBOC)
The mission of the Veterans' Business Outreach Center (VBOC) is to help create, develop, and retain veteran-owned small business enterprises.
SCORE San Diego
A source for free small business advice for entrepreneurs, plus a variety of low-cost workshops to assist entrepreneurs in all phases of business, from startup to marketing.